Saturday, May 24, 2008

佳桦,你说得很对!!(点头ing)

看看这什么表情?好好笑唷~~


蛭魔总是让人有意外



帅呆了!


漫画:http://blog.xuite.net/es21/blog/17294097

佳桦,如果你没叩我,我不知道原来你有看我的部落格,更不会想起--仁也有看eyeshield21.

仁,为英超冠軍曼聯MU奪得歐冠聯賽冠軍,干杯!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

最近太忙了,都忘了光速已经出了。。
现在要去看。。

*今天早上开完工,去1Utama找艾治,去吃寿寺三味。。おいしいよ。。。

*死神101..好看..

peywen said...

嘿,两个有路的,我会羡慕到妒嫉的咧!

"白"是谁啊?实在是抓破脑袋都想不到……

p/s*假期快乐!

itee said...

hey, girl..i wish u can b here wif us. So fast adi 3 weeks, i hope i can bac tpg n meet u soon..got a lot of thing wana share wif u..
I'm so sad today, coz I know dat the crew which I'll follow tml will nt go to tpg..so sad!!
summore my NGPA din reached 3!!
sad, sad, sad..
Dat day i went eat donuts..i ate black sesame 1, so delicious...hehe...
I'll go melaka tml n mayb wil go perlis at wednesday...

peywen said...

thre still has 1 month to go thru...i find out i've done nthg related wif broadcasting here except t documentary....oni 1 word can describe my working day--boring.alwiz dunno wat to write in log book bcz really do nthg..juz like 2day,he juz gave us a article to translate into BM,then if nthg 2 do,can go bek,so i oni work half day then go to pray 'milk god'...xinni says tis god is prayed
4exam 1...after i prayed then check my result,find out tat nt too bad,mayb HE really works...haha..when u come bec v go to pray 2gether la..so dun upset lo,next exam can do better!

tml i'll go to gurun..tis 2wks will go bec tpg...